Health & Safety
A top priority
At SPL prioritize the HSE. We are committed to the health and safety of everybody involved in operations at SPL, we are also supportive of sustainability of the environment. At SPL we shall continually adopt international standards of HSE to maintain the safety of our workers and the environment.
- We pledge all operations at SPL will comply with relevant health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Have appropriate controls to identify hazards, assess risks to ensure protection of all people involved and prevent pollution to the environment.
- Set targets and standards to constantly improve health , safety and environmental performances.
- Ensure that all SPL employees have HSE training and promote HSE awareness in SPL
- Ensure a high priority is placed on emergency preparedness and regularly test systems, so all incidents are handled appropriately and timely.
- Create a culture were accidents, incidents and near misses are promptly reported and investigated and that lessons are learnt and shared throughout SPL.
- Monitor and review performances of HSE policies and controls to make sure they are effective and our health and safety aspirations are continually being met.
- Not just to follow the set HSE policies but to integrate them into the business.